A good design captures the essence of its time of creation as design changes with time. So below are few walls which were design marvels of their respective era and civilization.
- The Pyramid brick walls of Egyptian era: They are an outstanding example of massive design executions. They make us wonder how such massive rocks were put together in a tapering format in the perfect symmetry and alignment without any industrial or technological advancement and support.
2. Walls of Colosseum of Roman architecture: Colosseum is the most enigmatic design marvel of Roman architecture. Being one of the finest examples of the richness of the Roman era, its colossal arches, spectacular seating space
3. Walls of Sistine Chapel of Renaissance period: Located in Vatican city in Italy, Sistine Chapel is the largest chapel renowned for its Renaissance art,
4. Walls of Empire state building: Empire state building is an Art Deco skyscraper with 102 floors in
5. Wall of Pop Art movement: Kuggen is a building designed by Wingårdh A
Images Courtesy: https://www.archdaily.com/
6. Walls of Apple Park office: In a world of chaos and clutter, minimalistic and simple ideas engage people more. In the same way,
Image Courtesy: https://unsplash.com/
7. Walls of Heydar Aliyev Center: Heydar Aliyev Center is a building complex in Azerbaijan built by the renowned architect Zaha Hadid. The building is exquisitely designed keeping in mind the architecture and walls of modern world. It was an incredible project depicting one of the best designs of walls of futurist architecture.
Image Courtesy: https://www.archdaily.com/